Saturday, March 11, 2006

Day After The Prom

Day After The Prom

Prom night came to an end. Since I didn't attend last year, I didn't know what to expect. I actually expected the place to be bigger and brighter and it came out the opposite. I couldn't determine if the prom was better or not compared to how I expected it to be. Maybe it would be better if I didn't spend my time sitting around. *Sigh* that prom was too much of a hassle. My parents wanted me to style my hair and to look my best. (Not that the result was any different compared to how I normally look)

Now that the prom's over, the only problem left is my chinese graduation song. I memorized up to the third stanza. I actually planned to memorize up to the fourth stanza... Well that's me. Oh well, everything would probably turn out well. Catch ya later ^^

No comments: