Tuesday, August 15, 2006

True Happiness/Sorrow

True Happiness/Sorrow

Without experiencing true sorrow, you will not be able to experience true happiness. That is the balance of life. It works for love, satisfaction, and many other emotions as well.

What made me write this things? For one thing, it is to remind myself and whoever is reading this that no matter how bad things go, everything will work out fine in the end. After experiencing true sorrow and pain, you will be able to find true happiness.

Just a while ago, I was surfing around the net trying to find my blog in the search engines (Hey, I was bored! Yeah yeah, I know I have a lot to do but I don't care). It was just for fun. However, I found a lot of other blogs aside from my own. I found a lot of stories about other people and after reading them, I was surprised how lucky I am to still have everything intact. I also commented on some of them ^^. Another surprising thing was when I saw a person change after reading the comments on his blog. Won't it be fun if we could help them out by showing them to the path to true happiness?

The moment you lost was the moment you gave up...

That's it for now... Catch ya later ^^

No comments: