Thursday, December 14, 2006

The Little Child

The Little Child

He cried over the saddest things
And no one seemed to care
But a little boy who seemed to know nothing
Who couldn't help but stare

Why isn't anyone helping
If everyone can see?
Oh, he's just overreacting
I'd stop if I were he.

The kid stared in deep silence
At the man, no one could see
Something must be bothering him
For him to cry as he.

The child decided to reach out
to the man who cried and cried.
and the man shared with him
all his problems wide.

In the end, all he needed
was simply a listening ear
everything was finally well
the man, deprived from tears.

How did you know
What I simply need?
If everyone else around you
won't even stop to heed?

The kid smiled at the man
And explained why he did
He simply acted in a whim
Without thinking of his deed.

I wasn't afraid that
they might be right all along
What I was afraid of was
What if they were wrong?

Ah, Nothing like noobish poetry, haha. Okay, so maybe you, if you exist, are wondering why I suddenly had two updates. Well, the answer is because the update before this was simply posted late... Very late, I might add.

Anyway, after a long time, the second term is finally over. Sad as it may be, it means farewell to many of my blockmates. Though the time was short, I really felt happy and accepted with you guys.

Anyway, how did I do on my finals? *Shudder* I hope I did well xp. The two dangerous subjects are Math113 and Intsta1. Although I'm kinda safe with Intsta1 because of my tests, I'm in danger because of the finals. As for the Math113... I don't want to think about that anymore. Haha.

Hmm... Oh look, It's 4:00pm. New game day time! Haha. That's it for now, I guess. Catch ya later ^^

No comments: