Thursday, April 19, 2007

Freedom is Mine

Freedom is Mine

Finally, course card distribution is also over. Like I said during the last post, I knew I didn't have high grades. I blame MATH114, INTSTA2, and FILDLAR groupmates. XD

Yeah, I know I can't really blame them since it's all probably my fault. But I will anyway.

Plans for Summer


Probably, aside from going to places with my family, what I'll do for this summer are as follows:
1. Play SL.
2. Forced Exercises... whatever they are.
3. Not-part-of-the-plan chores.
4. Daily things I do such as eat, sleep, etc... (Is SL part of that?)
5. Lie on the bed, bored.
6. Watch T.V. (Which is probably also part of #4)
7. Draw stuffs... (If I feel like it)
8. Lazy fun things...
9. Etc. (I forgot... Oh well...)

That's it for now, catch ya later! ^^

No comments: