Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Update

Update

It's been a while since I just typed in my thoughts. So I'm doing it now. Bully for you. Anyway, right now, I'm having my OJT as a requirement of the school. I'm having it in PSBank, under System Development Dept. It started out slow since the PC took a long time to get to the department and a number of different delays. But right now, a lot of work is piling up for me. For example, after finishing the html page my officemate asked me to do yesterday, I was asked to help test the remote banking system. I believe there are more work in the line.

Despite that, my OJT experience has been fun. My officemates and supervisor have been very nice and friendly to us, trainees. No, not my classmates. Although 3 of my classmates work at PSBank for their OJT as well, I'm in a separate department. When asked what I remember from my OJT, most of the things that will come to mind are the laughters and jokes, just as my supervisor was telling us just this afternoon. As I remember, what he said was like this (Not in English)...

"When you're asked what you remember from your OJT, tell them about the laughter. Forget what you learned and all those things. Just the Laughter..."

Yes sir! Jake Ngo Signing out. Salut! (Just wanted to place that there, in remembrance of  Borgchat) Well, that's it for now! Catch ya later!


==OJT Experience Credits:==

Sir RasDi (The Supervisor)

SerVer (The Server?)

Sir Jids (Rohan Rookie)

Sir Cari (Or Cary... The Demon? Haha)

Sir Christian (P1)

Sir Jan (P2)

Sir Dunstan (The Evolved... Just now)

Sir Alvin (Reminds me of Jason)

Sir Randell (Sir Alvin's Idol)

Ma'am Wilma (The Mom)

Ma'am Ilyn (Senpai!)

Cheslyn (Same level... Ok... So she's also a senpai. But not in the dept.)

=End of Credits=

No comments: