Tuesday, February 21, 2006

A Break From It All

A BREAK FROM IT ALL

Finally, a few days of rest. Okay, so not really rest, but I'm finally having a break from the continuous flow of homeworks given to me by both my teachers and classmates(the scrapbooks ^^). Those problems are the following:
1. Music- the band
2. P.E.- the dance
3. English- the speech
4. Economics- the wierd idontknowwhatfor homework
5. More English- the thesis defense
6. Art- the book
7. Scrapbooks- the darn
8-idunnowhatnumber. etc.- the others

Right now, I have about... 1,2,3 oh 4 scrapbooks to do. -_- I should have made the deadline Friday...

It is also the last day we get taught by Mrs. Merida and Mr. Ching. They both made quite a speech awhile ago ^^.

Anyway, just in case someone reads this blog, the title will be related to later posts. Well I think it will, since I've been experiencing hardships recently and thought about making a blog for them. Right now, I'm in relaxation mode so I have no problems to post. ^^ Catch ya later!

No comments: