Thursday, February 23, 2006

One Day To Go

ONE DAY TO GO

Finally, Thursday is over. Friday always seemed like the calm after the storm for me since the subjects on that day requires less studying. Aside from Chinese, I like all the subjects that day. Unfortunately, I can't say that I'm relaxed right now... Why? I got a new scrapbook to do (Actually two, but I did the other one in school). I also found out that I have two things to print, my English Thesis and Filipino Pagsusuri. Then, I have to study for Computer later (Or maybe tomorrow... procastination rulez!). Computer used to be my subject for fun, but the last test made it seem suicide to take the exam lightly.

Oooh... My head also hurts from the brain squeezer Mr. Franco gave us awhile ago (Even John had a hard time). The truth is I'm not supposed to have time to compose this post. But I felt that I should do it while I'm in the mood (Pang relax ko na rin 'to ^^). Oh well, catch ya later ^^

No comments: