Friday, June 06, 2008

US Trip

US Trip

    For the US trip, I'll just post one day. Apparently, that was the only day I took note of.

April 26
     After meeting up with Sandy and Dan, we went to eat in a food court/marketplace like place. I had Cheese Steak, which was everything I would have expected from a Subway sub. After eating, we toured around the city of NY and took some pictures.
     The fun part came after that. We went to visit Sandy's sister, Grace's, place, where there were 5 very cute children: Little Paul, who looks like Jonah xD, Hannah, Sarah, Emmah, and baby John. They just played with Sandy and Dan at first. But after Deryk asked Paul for a game of Monkey in the Middle, Paul started playing games with us, which included weird Dodge Ball, weird Baseball, followed by a game of Hide and Seek, which included Hannah and Sarah. We had dinner before the second round began though.
     After dinner, while Paul was playing N64 games, was the attack of  the Nakey Barbie dolls, which was invoked by unknown reason. It was finally stopped when I started trapping Hannah in a blanket. After that, we just played around randomly. Too bad we won't be seeing them for a very long time. I think I just learned how it is to miss people. If only we took more pictures >.>

     Anyway, I'll post the places where we went to and when (in US time).

April 22- San Francisco
April 24- New York
April 26- Philadelphia
April 28- Washington DC
April 30- Buffalo

May 02- Watkins Glen
May 03- Montgomery
May 05- Orlando
May 09- Las Vegas
May 12- Los Angeles

     I'm not sure if I'll post more.
if (postMore==true)
     System.out.println("Well, that's not it for now, catch ya later! ^^");
else
     System.out.println("Well, that's it for now, catch ya later! ^^");

No comments: