Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Again, I'm Alone

Although I just recently updated my blog, I decided I would update it once again. Let's start off with an opening poem...

Again, I'm Alone

Again, I'm alone
voices of my peers echoes
once shattered the stone
emptying my heart of woes.

Maybe this is the way
things are meant to be
in a place far away
where I could be free.

Freedom I've sought
didn't seem the same
not as I have thought
this can make me insane.

Memories echoes
voices in my heart.
Again, I'm alone
as I've fallen apart.

This was a poem I made before the poem "It started with a lie". Unlike the other poem, this poem has a more abstract meaning. Don't bother even interpreting it. It is mine to understand alone...

Anyway, as I've told some people, I like writing stories. I'm here now to discuss the background of the stories.

Y.M.M.
An unexpected event changes the life of a young high school student. A love bound by their classes. A secret hidden from the rest.

**This has been very difficult for me to write. Especially since I'm typing it. I've stopped continuing the story for a long time and who knows when I'll continue it. Abandoning and trashing the story seems to be a waste because it took me a lot of time to create this story. Anyway, the plot has been very difficult for me to continue since I got stuck numerous times. But I've already decided on the ending. The hard part is connecting the current story to the ending. Anybody aside from me will probably not understand what I mean. Oh well...

Yuki no Kisetsu
An abandoned child... A father's parting gift...

**So far, I've only done one chapter of this story. The title means "Snow Season". Why? Because snow represents sorrow and serenity which basically are the theme of the story. Also, because I like that title. In fact, that title once belonged to an abandoned story of mine. I abandoned it because although the plot is great, it was very difficult to put the story into words... In other words, I'm giving up.

Oh, going to another topic, I've been thinking about making an online sketchpad where I can post my drawings from the past until now. I know my drawings from the past are funny, but I like the way I improved as time passed. Now, I'm proud of my drawings...

Okay, that's it for now. Catch ya later ^^

No comments: