Sunday, September 17, 2006

Voiceless Once Again

Voiceless Once Again

I decided not to post any poems today, especially since I've run out of them. Maybe next time...

As I have predicted yesterday (see post below), I'm now officially voiceless. I'm so good in predicting. So good that I hate myself for being right.

Anywayz, after checking my notebook and non-existent schedule, I realized that we have some assignments on Monday.

1. Intreco- Read something...
2. Intfilo- Read Socrates and the cave thingy.
3. Fwsport- Not exactly for Monday, but what the heck...
4. Filkomu- Bring stuffs.
5. Basconc- Read Chapter 1 (For Mth-cap students only)
6. Math113- Better start studying...

Since I've just updated the blog yesterday, the update today will be short. In other words, that's it for now. Catch ya later ^^

No comments: