Saturday, September 23, 2006

A Long Break

A Long Break

Greetings to everyone who might read this. Yes, I'm updating my blog again and no, I still don't have a poem to post. I'm not inspired anymore so I won't post poems for a long time.

I've been internet-less for a long time because of the typhoon Milenyo. But I'd like to thank her for giving me a new appreciation for lights, and for leaving. Thanks a lot for wasting a week of my life you darn typhoon!!! Ahem... Anywayz, because of that reason, I have a long entry today.

I said before in my past post that I was planning to make an online sketchpad. Well, I decided to forget it because of two reasons.
1. I was planning on using multiply to post my pictures. However, it seems like multiply automatically delete old posts. Of course, I'm not certain but I don't want to take any chances since it's a big waste of time.
2. I'm too lazy to look for other image hosting sites. Also, like I said in my reason number 1, it's too much of a hassle (okay, so I didn't say that. But that's what I'm implying).

Anyway, after reaching DL (no, not the Robert kind) status, my father seemed to expect more from me. He wanted me to reach Cum Laude (or something like that). Judging by my first Eco test, It'll be very hard (I was pawned). But I'm not giving up.

Deryk, my brother, is currently abroad training. He's very busy but still manages to keep contact of us (our family) and play shinobilegends. Keep it up xp.

I also went to stay overnight in Zar's house because of our two group projects (PE and Eco). Before, I thought it would be very troublesome. But now, I'll say it has been quite fun. Like always, we didn't pursue work before pleasure (Computer games). Nice... We also watched Battle Royale, a movie. It was so cool especially the microphone part. Scream!!! Lolz. We also managed to uncover Zar's few secrets. Like the secret of "his cousin". Riiiight~ And Kuro-chan! Lolz. Next morning, it was Julian and Chris' turn to be pawned. The overnight ended with me having a TRIPLE KILL! Hahah

Enough of that... Recently, I saw a thread in the forums I go to. It's about someone complaining about his stupid little brother. Welcome to my life, dude. I've thought many times about creating an entry about that but stopped myself a lot of times. Creating a list of my little brother's actions caused by stupidity and his illogical words will be a very long list.

Actually, that's not what really stopped me. What was scary was the idea that I might have once been like that. Everytime he does something so stupid that I want to beat him up for it, I get more unsure of myself. "Was I once like that?", I think to myself.

I'm supposed to have more to post. But I forgot what they are. Oh well, I guess that's it for now. Catch ya later ^^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nagdodota ka jake?? waaa!!! dota tayo sometime!!! kasama cla george marke etc john etc!!!!! :D

Jake said...

Uh... Stephen? If not, who are you?