Saturday, September 09, 2006

Second Term

Second Term

Time seemed to move by quickly. Before I knew it, second term is right on our toes (did that come out right?).

Ahem! Anywayz, after the first term, I surprisingly acquired DL status (surprisingly...?). Also, a blockmate of mine, chi*cough*nese ch*cough*ick mag*cough*net, treated some of us to play DOTA because he passed Trigo. Everything seemed to be going right. However, that time, I seemed to be waiting for the axe to fall. Something didn't seem quite right. Anyway, I passed that feeling already so I don't care anymore.

Like I was saying, or in this case typing, second term is already near. My brother is done with his studies and is already preparing for his job. Whether he already got it or will get it or not is beyond my knowledge (ignorance is bliss).

Oh yeah, my blockmates were planning a block outing today at Star City (don't ask me why there). However, because of rains (I almost said heavy rains), the outing was cancelled. I knew we should have planned on going to Mall of Asia. Oh well, that's that.

Oh, and another thing. You (if anybody's reading this stuff) probably noticed my new tagboard down there somewhere. *If you did notice it, please pick it up and return it to me. Thank you for your cooperation*. Ahem, enough of that. As I was planning to say, I'm thinking of placing a quote collection there. I already added several quotes. Some from me and some from Mr. youdontcarewho orifyoudotoughluck. I'm not stopping you from posting there though...

Oh well, that's it for now... Catch ya later ^^

No comments: